Legal Disclaimer: STBreviews does not serve, develop, or host any streaming app, addon, service, or website. This is solely a review site where we give our unbiased opinion on various apps, addons, services, websites, etc.
Syncler APK Review will explain to you everything you need to know about this Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Streaming App.
The following guide will walk you through installing Syncler on a Fire TV Stick 4K Max. These same methods apply to Fire TV Stick Lite, Firestick 4K, Fire TV Cube, and Fire TV Smart TV users.
Syncler is available in the Google Play Store for users of Android devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD, MECOOL Boxes, and others.
This article will provide an in-depth, unbiased review and a complete installation guide for the Syncler APK for FireStick.
Syncler APK Overview
Syncler is a famous streaming app that provides movies and TV shows on any device.
It’s a fantastic streaming app with a massive library of movies, TV series, and practically everything else available on many streaming platforms.
It offers a fantastic experience with fast and versatile content.
Users must install a provider package to be able to stream content within Syncler, unlike other apps and APKs.
This will make the app function similarly to Kodi and Stremio.
When using Syncler, you may find some bugs, but the quality of the content Syncler provides makes it worthwhile to get over the tiny issues.
Syncler Features Overview
Syncler has a big library of movies and TV series, as well as special features, to provide you with some of the best viewing experiences available on any entertainment software for the FireStick and Android TV Box.
The following are the Syncler features that we find most impressive:
- Options for Movies and TV Shows
- There are numerous categories.
- Trakt Integration
- Works Perfectly with a VPN
- Syncler Premium Available
- High Definition Links
- Setup Provider Package
Is Syncler Safe for Your FireStick?
On our FireStick, we installed the Syncler app. And we haven’t experienced any trouble so far. Virus Total’s APK scan also revealed nothing suspicious. The file has been cleared by all 65 security vendors.
STBReviews.com does not contain the resources necessary to independently confirm the legal status of every piece of content on Syncler.
Unfortunately, differentiating between a valid licensed source and an illegal one can be incredibly hard.
As a result, we advise using a good VPN, like ExpressVPN, when streaming with Syncler.
Purchase your preferred ExpressVPN plan from here.
A good VPN covers up your online identity, allowing you to conduct your activity anonymously. This prevents readers from getting into trouble with their ISP or the authorities if they stream copyright-protected content unintentionally.
Install Syncler APK on FireStick Using Downloader
Syncler is a third-party application. This means the app is not available in the Amazon App Store. As a result, this app can’t be installed directly from the Amazon App Store, unfortunately.
It has to be sideloaded onto the FireStick with an app called Downloader.
Sideloading may sound like a difficult technological term, but trust me, sideloading is definitely not a complicated method.
In fact, it’s a very simple process and doesn’t require any additional knowledge about your FireStick. It is the process of manually installing an app on your FireStick.
So, let’s begin with the installation process step-by-step, shall we?
Step-1: Install Downloader from Amazon App Store
1. From your FireStick’s home screen, go to “Find.”
2. Next, click “Search.”
3. Simply type “Downloader” or search by voice with your remote, and “Downloader” will appear as a recommended search underneath the virtual keyboard. Select that.
4. Look for Downloader in the Apps and Games section of the search results. The app’s orange background makes it easy to find.
5. To install the app, select Download or Get.
Step-2: Set up Downloader
Now that you’ve downloaded the Downloader for your Firestick, let’s configure it so that it works properly.
1. Go to the FireStick home screen after installing the Downloader. Choose Settings.
2. Choose My Fire TV from the available options.
3. Go to the next screen and select Developer Options.
If you can’t access the Developer Options, then go to Settings > My Fire TV > About.
To activate Developer Options, choose Fire TV Stick and click it 7 times.
[If you’re still unsure, here’s a step-by-step guide for enabling the Developer Option.]
4. Depending on your FireStick’s OS version, you’ll see either “App from Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps.” In any case, it is turned off by default and must be activated. If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, scroll down and choose the option to enable them.
5. Scroll to and select “Install unknown apps” if it appears.
6. On the following screen, the Downloader permission will be disabled. Scroll down to Downloader and choose it to enable the permission.
Step-3: Download Syncler Using Downloader
To download Syncler with Downloader, follow these steps:
1. On the home screen, click the Your Apps & Channels shortcut (three squares and a plus sign).
2. Launch Downloader
3. On the Downloader home screen, click the Enter a URL box.
4. Type “syncler.net” and click “Go.”
5. Using your remote, scroll down the page. And click the “Download APK” button.
6. Wait as the Syncler Installer App downloads.
7. Click Install after the download is finished.
8. You will then see the “Syncler Installer Ready to Launch!” message. Click to Open the Syncler Installer.
9. Then the download of the Syncler APK will start.
10. Click OK if prompted.
11. Click Allow.
12. To install the Syncler APK, click Install.
13. Then you’ll see Syncler Ready to launch! message.
That’s about it. Syncler APK was successfully installed on your FireStick via Downloader.
You should install Syncler on your FireStick if you have a Real-Debrid account. It has excellent stream quality.
You can effortlessly see all of the current episodes and movies, and the site’s arrangement is basic and straightforward.
Syncler organizes TV series and episodes in a way that streamlines browsing and makes it easier to locate what you’re looking for.
We can’t recommend this application enough, and we’re really eager to see where it advances in the future.
1. Is Syncler legal?
Yes. The installation and use of Syncler APK is completely legal.
However, some of the content delivered may be illegal. To avoid unlawful streaming, only watch movies and TV shows that are in the public domain.
2. Is Syncler available for free?
Yes. Syncler is completely free to download and use.
3. On which devices can Syncler be installed?
Syncler APK can be installed on a variety of devices. Including the Amazon Firestick, the market’s most popular streaming gadget.
It is also available for download on Android and other devices.