Legal Disclaimer: STBreviews does not serve, develop, or host any streaming app, addon, service, or website. This is solely a review site where we give our unbiased opinion on various apps, addons, services, websites, etc.
The instructions below will walk you through installing the Live Channels App on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV.
The Live Channels App is an online live streaming app that collects live channels from many sources.
This app acts as a collector, scraping installed apps on your device in order to provide live TV.
It then combines them to form a single live-streaming experience.
This program can also integrate TVirl, which will load all live playlists you have, including M3U URLs.
This is ideal for folks who utilize IPTV services, which frequently supply M3U URLs.
There are a plethora of free live services accessible straight through the Amazon App Store that operate well with this app.
Pluto TV is one of the most popular, and this app works perfectly with it.
The instructions below will walk you through installing the Live Channels app and integrating Samsung TV Plus with the Tvirl app using M3U.
Because of its low pricing and “jailbreaking” capabilities, the Amazon Firestick is the most popular media gadget available today.
Jailbreak Your Fire TV or Firestick.
The Live Channels App is available in the Google Play Store for Android TV users, including NVIDIA SHIELD, Chromecast with Google TV, and others.
Install Live Channels App on Firestick
To install Live Channels App on your Firestick, first, you have to Install Downloader.
Step-1: Install Downloader from Amazon App Store
1. From your FireStick’s home screen, go to “Find.”
2. Next, click “Search.”
3. Simply type “Downloader” or search by voice with your remote, and the Downloader will show up as a recommended search underneath the virtual keyboard. Select that.
4. Look for Downloader in the Apps and Games section of the search results. The app’s orange background makes it easy to find.
5. To install the app, select Download or Get.
Step-2: Set up Downloader
Now that you’ve downloaded the Downloader for your Firestick, let’s configure it so that it works properly.
1. Go to the FireStick home screen after installing the Downloader. Choose Settings.
2. Choose My Fire TV from the available options.
3. Go to the next screen and select Developer Options.
If you can’t access the Developer Options, then go to Settings > My Fire TV > About.
To activate Developer Options, choose Fire TV Stick and click it 7 times.
[If you’re still unsure, here’s a step-by-step guide for enabling the Developer Option.]
4. Depending on your FireStick’s OS version, you’ll see either Apps from Unknown Sources or Install Unknown Apps.
In any case, it is turned off by default and must be activated. If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, scroll down and choose the option to enable it.
5. Scroll to and select “Install unknown apps” if it appears.
6. On the following screen, the Downloader permission will be disabled. Please scroll down to Downloader and choose it to enable the permission.
Step-3: Install Live Channels App on Firestick
1. Connect to a VPN Service Provider to ensure a secure and anonymous downloading experience.
We suggest ExpressVPN.
2. Open Downloader.
3. Move to the URL Bar and click the select button on your remote to open the keyboard.
4. Click Go after entering the Downloader Code for the Live Channels App, which is 660396.
5. You will then face Redirect Page.
6. Wait for the download to finish.
7. Click “Install.”
8. The message “Live Channels Ready” to Launch! will appear. Click the “Done” button.
9. Click Delete to delete the extra file. You don’t need that.
10. Again, click “delete.”
How to Install TVirl
TVirl is an IPTV Player. It excels at broadcasting live channels.
The TVirl app installation procedure is given below.
1. Open Downloader and move over the URL bar and click “Select” button on your remote.
2. Enter the Downloader Code for TVirl, which is 706572, and click Go.
3. Then you will encounter the Redirect page.
4. Wait for the TVirl App to start downloading.
5. Click Install.
6. The TVirl Ready to Launch notification appears! Click the “Done” button.
We now have both the Live Channels and TVirl apps installed.
We must first configure the Live Channels App in order to stream material.
There are several apps that can be integrated into Live Channels, as well as the option to add an M3U URL with TVirl.
The Samsung TV Plus URL, which has dozens of live channels, is one of the best free M3U URLs available.
The instructions for integrating Samsung TV Plus for use within the Live Channels App are provided below.
Continue reading to learn how to set up TVirl.
Set Up Live Channels & TVirl
1. Find and launch the Live Channels application.
2. Click “Allow.”
3. Scroll over the introductory messages and select “Get Started.”
4. Choose your preferred live application to add channels, then scroll down to TVirl.
5. Select Own Playlist.
6. Choose Playlist URL.
7. Type your favorite M3U URL or the one below that is for Samsung TV Plus, and select Next.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click “Install.”
10. Wait for your Channels and logos to complete downloading.
11. Click OK.
12. This will return you to the Live Channels App. Select the Done button.
13. You’ll now have access to watch hundreds of live channels. Enjoy.
Live Channels App Features
The Live Channels app is an excellent resource for individuals who utilize various services to watch Live TV.
Using the app is a terrific way to consolidate all of your favorites in one place for a more smooth streaming experience.
There are loads of amazing features and options that make utilizing Live Channels a painless approach to experiencing live streaming.
The capability to watch PIP (Picture in Picture) with Live Channels is one of the nicest features available.
To do so, simply move over Options while viewing a Channel and select PIP:
You will now find PIP on the home screen and then within any apps you open:
Overall, this program is a terrific tool for Firestick users that stream live TV.
Bringing various platforms together in one place is a terrific approach to obtaining additional channel options and content in one place.
What exactly is the Live Channels App?
The Live Channels app is an app aggregator that pulls live-streaming links from multiple sources into one location.
Is the Live Channels App available for free?
Yes. Installing and using this software on your preferred device is completely free.
What devices can I use to install Live Channels?
The Live Channels App is available for download on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD.
How can I Add TVirl?
The guide provided step-by-step guidance for TVirl within Live Channels.