Legal Disclaimer: STBreviews does not serve, develop, or host any streaming app, addon, service, or website. This is solely a review site where we give our unbiased opinion on various apps, addons, services, websites, etc.
If you decide to use a VPN, then you obviously don’t want to take any risks regarding that. And after reviewing and using so many VPN services, we can assure you of the benefits of Nord VPN.
No surprise, it has a fantastic reputation, and a lot of people are really hyped about this VPN.
In this article, we are going to walk you through the step-by-step tutorial for server change in Nord VPN.
But first, how about a little bit of an introduction for the people who don’t know much about this VPN?
About Nord VPN
Nord VPN’s headquarters are in the British Virgin Islands. Despite being a British colony, the British Virgin Islands have their own laws and are not members of any international surveillance coalitions.
That implies Nord VPN is exempt from surveillance laws, which would allow intelligence agencies to legally access client data. Furthermore, the British Virgin Islands lack its own data retention legislation.
Why Should You Use Nord VPN?
Nord VPN is the most dependable VPN for privacy, security, and streaming. Because of its outstanding service, I’ve been using this VPN service for the past few years.
Here are some of the characteristics that distinguish it as one of the best VPNs for FireStick:
Nord VPN, as the name implies, is one of the fastest VPNs available. It features a speed-optimized network of over 3,000 VPN servers located across 160 sites in 94 countries. This assures that you can stream in HD and 4K with ease, which is not the case with the usual VPN.
Unblocks All Streaming Services
Unblocking prohibited content is one of the most common uses of a VPN on the Firestick and Fire TV. The most well-known and widely used of these services is Netflix, which provides different content for different countries and prohibits the use of VPNs.
Nord VPN is one of the few VPNs that can reliably enable Netflix access. Once you have an account and have installed the VPN, you will be able to unblock Netflix in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, the Netherlands, Germany, Japan, India, and other countries.
You can also access geo-restricted services such as BBC iPlayer, HBO Now, and Hulu.
Strong Privacy and Security
Nord VPN has an excellent zero-logging policy combined with AES 256-bit encryption, ensuring that all of your internet activities are private, safe, and anonymous.
This is especially critical if you stream with Kodi or third-party Android streaming apps like Cinema HD, Titanium TV, CatMouse, and others. Third-party Kodi addons and other programs may contain pirated content, and if you mistakenly stream such videos, you may face legal consequences. Because governments and ISPs monitor their users’ online behavior, it is critical to broadcast safely.
Easy to Use
Nord VPN offers complex features such as a network lock Kill Switch and VPN Split Tunneling while also keeping the VPN interface neat and easy to use, as we’ll see in the comment section.
Specifications of Nord VPN
- Almost 3,000 servers in total
- Server countries 94
- Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, BlackBerry, Kindle Fire, Nook, routers, consoles (MediaStreamer), Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Boxee, Chromebook, and Windows Phone are among the supported operating systems.
- Simultaneous connections 5
- Has Split Tunneling
- Kill switch available
- Supported protocols include L2TP/IPSec, Lightway, OpenVPN UDP, OpenVPN TCP, and IKEv2.
- Registrant’s country: United Kingdom Virgin Islands
- 24/7 live chat, email, and knowledge base support
Pros and Cons of Nord VPN
- There are several servers and locations.
- Numerous smartphones provide straightforward yet effective apps
- The Lightway protocol offers very fast speeds.
- exemplary support group
- new additions like Keys and Aircove
- Higher cost compared to certain options
- Only five concurrent connections are allowed.
How to Change Location on Nord VPN
By pressing the power button, you may rapidly connect to Nord VPN, which is fairly simple to use. Click on the server that is shown on the screen to choose it. You may either go to All Locations or choose one of the servers listed in the recommended section. There, servers are clearly categorized by regions, nations, and even cities.
So, let’s break down the process step by step.
1. Launch Nord VPN on your device.
2. Then scroll down to find All Countries. You now have a vast number of countries to choose from, to be exact 60 countries to choose from. Click on your desired country to connect to that country.
Choose Specialty Servers
Nordvpn also allows you to change your Specialty Servers.
1. Scroll down to go Specialty Servers menu.
2. You will see that there are total of three options.
3. If you want to change your p2p connection then click on it. And it will show you all the available p2p connections. Choose the one you desire.
4. If you want to choose Onion over VPN. then click on it and there will option to choose from.
5. And lastly if you want to use Double VPN then click on it. And you will have two countries to choose from.
That’s it. This is how you can easily change your servers or locations on Nordvpn. You are welcome.
To read our review on NordVPN, Click here.
And if you want to read our Installation guide on NordVPN, then Click Here.