Legal Disclaimer: STBreviews does not serve, develop, or host any streaming app, addon, service, or website. This is solely a review site where we give our unbiased opinion on various apps, addons, services, websites, etc.
If you decide to use a VPN, then you obviously don’t want to take any risks regarding that. And after reviewing and using so many VPN services, we can assure you of the benefits of IPVanish VPN.
No surprise, it has a fantastic reputation, and a lot of people are really hyped about this VPN. In this article, we are going to walk you through the step-by-step tutorial for changing location on IPVanish VPN.
But first, how about a little bit of an introduction for the people who don’t know much about this VPN?
About IPVanish VPN
IPVanish VPN’s headquarters are in the British Virgin Islands. Despite being a British colony, the British Virgin Islands have their own laws and are not members of any international surveillance coalitions.
That implies IPVanish VPN is exempt from surveillance laws, which would allow intelligence agencies to legally access client data. Furthermore, the British Virgin Islands lack its own data retention legislation.
Why Should You Use IPVanish VPN?
IPVanish VPN is the most dependable VPN for privacy, security, and streaming. Because of its outstanding service, I’ve been using this VPN service for the past few years.
Here are some of the characteristics that distinguish it as one of the best VPNs for FireStick:
IPVanish VPN, as the name implies, is one of the fastest VPNs available. It features a speed-optimized network of over 3,000 VPN servers located across 160 sites in 94 countries. This assures that you can stream in HD and 4K with ease, which is not the case with the usual VPN.
Unblocks All Streaming Services
Unblocking prohibited content is one of the most common uses of a VPN on the Firestick and Fire TV. The most well-known and widely used of these services is Netflix, which provides different content for different countries and prohibits the use of VPNs.
IPVanish VPN is one of the few VPNs that can reliably enable Netflix access. Once you have an account and have installed the VPN, you will be able to unblock Netflix in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, the Netherlands, Germany, Japan, India, and other countries.
You can also access geo-restricted services such as BBC iPlayer, HBO Now, and Hulu.
Strong Privacy and Security
IPVanish VPN has an excellent zero-logging policy combined with AES 256-bit encryption, ensuring that all of your internet activities are private, safe, and anonymous.
This is especially critical if you stream with Kodi or third-party Android streaming apps like Cinema HD, Titanium TV, CatMouse, and others.
Third-party Kodi addons and other programs may contain pirated content, and if you mistakenly stream such videos, you may face legal consequences. Because governments and ISPs monitor their users’ online behavior, it is critical to broadcast safely.
Easy to Use
IPVanish VPN offers complex features such as a network lock Kill Switch and VPN Split Tunneling while also keeping the VPN interface neat and easy to use, as we’ll see in the comment section.
Specifications of IPVanish VPN
- Almost 3,000 servers in total
- Server countries 94
- Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, BlackBerry, Kindle Fire, Nook, routers, consoles (MediaStreamer), Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Boxee, Chromebook, and Windows Phone are among the supported operating systems.
- Simultaneous connections 5
- Has Split Tunneling
- Kill switch available
- Supported protocols include L2TP/IPSec, Lightway, OpenVPN UDP, OpenVPN TCP, and IKEv2.
- Registrant’s country: United Kingdom Virgin Islands
- 24/7 live chat, email, and knowledge base support
Pros and Cons of IPVanish VPN
- There are several servers and locations.
- Numerous smartphones provide straightforward yet effective apps
- The Lightway protocol offers very fast speeds.
- exemplary support group
- new additions like Keys and Aircove
- Higher cost compared to certain options
- Only five concurrent connections are allowed.
How to Change Location on IPVanish VPN
This guide will lead you through the steps of searching for IPVanish VPN servers in various countries and cities around the world and connecting to them using IPVanish Fire OS software. For the following example, we used the IPVanish VPN installed on a second-generation Fire TV Stick 4K.
Guide Change Locations on IPVanish VPN:
1. Launch the IPVanish app and sign in with your IPVanish username and password by clicking the log in button.
2. To start looking for different VPN locations, go to the Country menu on the left side of your app’s Quick Connect screen.
3. The countries will be sorted alphabetically, with images of their national flags. Choose your preferred country. We’ve chosen the United States for this example.
4. The following step is to choose your favorite city from the City menu on the left side of your app’s Quick Connect screen.
5. The cities that are available will be listed just below the “Best Available” option. Here, we’ve chosen Chicago.
6. Select the Server option on the left side menu of your IPVanish application’s Quick Connect screen to get a list of individual servers to connect to in that city (here, Chicago).
7. Choose a server from the list of servers displayed below the “Best Available Server” option to connect to your selected server.
To read the review of IPVanish VPN, Click Here.