Legal Disclaimer: STBreviews does not serve, develop, or host any streaming app, addon, service, or website. This is solely a review site where we give our unbiased opinion on various apps, addons, services, websites, etc.
If you decide to use a VPN, then you obviously don’t want to take any risks regarding that. And after reviewing and using so many VPN services, we can assure you of the benefits of ExpressVPN.
No surprise, it has a fantastic reputation, and a lot of people are really hyped about this VPN. In this article, we are going to walk you through the step-by-step tutorial for change server on ExpressVPN.
But first, how about a little bit of an introduction for the people who don’t know much about this VPN?
ExpressVPN’s headquarters are in the British Virgin Islands. Despite being a British colony, the British Virgin Islands have their own laws and are not members of any international surveillance coalitions.
That implies ExpressVPN is exempt from surveillance laws, which would allow intelligence agencies to legally access client data. Furthermore, the British Virgin Islands lack their own data retention legislation.
Why Should You Use ExpressVPN?
ExpressVPN is the most dependable VPN for privacy, security, and streaming. Because of its outstanding service, I’ve been using this VPN service for the past few years.
Here are some of the characteristics that distinguish it as one of the best VPNs for FireStick:
ExpressVPN, as the name implies, is one of the fastest VPNs available. It features a speed-optimized network of over 3,000 VPN servers located across 160 sites in 94 countries. This assures that you can stream in HD and 4K with ease, which is not the case with the usual VPN.
Unblocks All Streaming Services
Unblocking prohibited content is one of the most common uses of a VPN on the Firestick and Fire TV. The most well-known and widely used of these services is Netflix, which provides different content for different countries and prohibits the use of VPNs.
ExpressVPN is one of the few VPNs that can reliably enable Netflix access. Once you have an account and have installed the VPN, you will be able to unblock Netflix in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, the Netherlands, Germany, Japan, India, and other countries.
You can also access geo-restricted services such as BBC iPlayer, HBO Now, and Hulu.
Strong Privacy and Security
ExpressVPN has an excellent zero-logging policy combined with AES 256-bit encryption, ensuring that all of your internet activities are private, safe, and anonymous.
This is especially critical if you stream with Kodi or third-party Android streaming apps like Cinema HD, Titanium TV, CatMouse, and others.
Third-party Kodi addons and other programs may contain pirated content, and if you mistakenly stream such videos, you may face legal consequences. Because governments and ISPs monitor their users’ online behavior, it is critical to broadcast safely.
Easy to Use
ExpressVPN offers complex features such as a network lock Kill Switch and VPN Split Tunneling while also keeping the VPN interface neat and easy to use, as we’ll see in the comment section.
Specifications of ExpressVPN
- Almost 3,000 servers in total
- Server countries 94
- Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, BlackBerry, Kindle Fire, Nook, routers, consoles (MediaStreamer), Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Boxee, Chromebook, and Windows Phone are among the supported operating systems.
- Simultaneous connections 5
- Has Split Tunneling
- Kill switch available
- Supported protocols include L2TP/IPSec, Lightway, OpenVPN UDP, OpenVPN TCP, and IKEv2.
- Registrant’s country: United Kingdom Virgin Islands
- 24/7 live chat, email, and knowledge base support
Pros and Cons of ExpressVPN
- There are several servers and locations.
- Numerous smartphones provide straightforward yet effective apps
- The Lightway protocol offers very fast speeds.
- exemplary support group
- new additions like Keys and Aircove
- Higher cost compared to certain options
- Only five concurrent connections are allowed.
How to Change Server on ExpressVPN
Change server on ExpressVPN is a really easy process.
So, let’s break down the process step by step.
1. Open ExpressVPN on your device.
2. Click on the Current Location.
3. From there, you can see that there are a lot of locations to choose from. You can also choose a smart location. That will connect you to the fastest location. You can also select the most recent location to which you previously connected.
4. From these recommended location you can choose from. Or you can go to ALL LOCATION and select your desired location.
5. From here you can choose locations more easily and more effectively. But if want one specific server or location ,without going through all our server. Then you can go to the search menu and click on it.
6. From the search menu you can easily search for one specific server or location. You can also use your TV remote to use voice command.
There you go. Isn’t that easy? From now on you can easily change your server or location.
Check out more of our articles on VPNs.
Read ExpressVPN’s review.
Read the Installation guide for ExpressVPN.